GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

GTA directory > Dealer Area

Artemis/Snowpeak M60 and M25 order

(1/2) > >>

WesBob:
Hi Guys! I'm getting ready to finally get this M60 and M25 order finalized and if anyone is interested in getting in on it early with a half payment, to get a 10 percent discount off what it will be selling for please let me know. I will need your name and email address and what caliber you want and if or the M60 I need to know if you want a bottle or cylinder gun.
I plan to mostly get bottle guns but I could add a few with cylinders if someone wants that version.
The M60 comes in 177, 22 and 25 cal, and is very similar is style to the impact. It has external regulator adjustment and hammer spring adjustment but lacks the port adjustment the Impact has.
The M25 I'll be getting mostly 25, 30 and 35 Cal but if you want a 22 or 177 I can get them added.
Thanks again for your support! Also if anyone is interested in making an investment in this order of $4000 or more I am offering a ten percent interest payment and 6 month repayment and the gun of your choice at cost.
Thanks,
Wes

2K1TJ:
What are the prices? I didn't see those models on your site.

WesBob:
Hi! I'll be selling them for around $600 for the M60 and around $300 for the M25
Thanks,
Wes

2K1TJ:
Thank you, sir

WesBob:
Hi, I see my price quote above for the M60 is probably quite a bit higher than I'll have to charge. I was going by the prices in Europe but looking at what Snowpeak is charging for the cylinder gun, I don't think it will be that high. I haven't gotten the final price on the bottle version yet but I should be able to sell them at around $500 rather than $600. Once I have a better estimate of actual cost I'll update the pricing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version