GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Contest Gate > Contests and Giveaways!!!

Winchester 70-45 Big Bore Airgun Package! - Congrats to the Winner!

(1/16) > >>

GTA-Airgunner:
Hello all,

I apologize for the delay, but we finally have the next giveaway ready to go. 

We are giving away a Winchester 70-45, ammo, hand pump, and Hawke Scope.  You can watch the video on it here:

Anyone can enter the contest with the link below.  The contest starts Midnight 3/12/2023 and ends 4/8/2023 11:59 PM.   The rules are on the contest page.

Anyone can enter here: https://gatewaytoairguns.com/contest/

Have Fun Everyone!

Cheers
Rick

CONTEST TERMS:
You agree that you are at least 18 years of age and of legal age to take possession of the prize(s) in this contest

You agree that it’s legal for you to have shipped to you and possess the prize(s) in this contest.

You agree that you live in the United States.

To those that have concerns about privacy and the contest. Let us help put your mind at ease.

There are several ways to enter. You provide your name and email as a way for the GTA to know who entered. This goes to us and no one else.

You can enter simply by visiting the sites of our sponsors. No information is provided to them. It’s just a way to say thank you to them for providing the prizes.  Once you close out their page, you’ll see a notification on the contest page that you’ve been entered and received the allotted entry points.

If you sign up for our newsletter, you will get an email from the GTA if and when we create a newsletter.

If you like our Facebook page, then you are probably already on Facebook and have accepted what goes along with that. So what is the issue?

We set this up with the intention of providing a cool giveaway and as a way to promote the GTA outside the GTA. And as a way to help support the sport.

Thanks for entering, and Have Fun!

Back_Roads:
 Entered on all levels here  8) Nice giveaway for sure as was the last. Way better packages than what the old GTA would be able to gather, but they did many good fun shoots and had prizes for those also , so it was more widespread.
 I encourage anyone wanting a nice big bore to enter as many ways as they are willing.  8)

Wayne52:
James did you use the same "Name and passcode" as GTA ?

Back_Roads:

--- Quote from: Wayne52 on March 12, 2023, 10:07:10 AM ---James did you use the same "Name and passcode" as GTA ?

--- End quote ---
Not sure exactly what you mean, it just clicks through for me to GTA when I hit the link. the other options may need new pass words, I let Google remember all that.

Rat Sniper (AKA: PaulT58):
I just entered, I've always lusted after one of those Winchester Big Bores!   ;D
Good luck to everyone who enters!  Hopefully, the winner will be a GTA member and we'll get to hear all about it!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version