GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Contest Gate > Contests and Giveaways!!!

GTA Official Air Rifle Target Design Competition!

(1/17) > >>

oldpro:
 We are going to design a Official GTA target that we will use for various GTA events and Competions online etc. It needs to be challenging but fun and Include the letters GTA on it. So get out your doodle pads and lets get cracking! The winner will get one years free targets from the man who will be printing the targets for us Mr Jon Whitney from www.freedomguntargets.com  Yes hes my cousin and a super guy to boot. Heres his website, https://www.freedomguntargets.com/product-category/training-targets/ the target will be 12x18 in size and full color on high quality paper. Lets do this!!!  Deadline is Jan. 15th

rsterne:
Do we submit our designs here, or email or PM them to you?.... Mine's ready to go!....

Bob

oldpro:

--- Quote from: rsterne on December 24, 2020, 01:32:39 AM ---Do we submit our designs here, or email or PM them to you?.... Mine's ready to go!....

Bob

--- End quote ---
Right here Bob!

Jshooter71:
I don’t have a design. But I’m a sucker for a variety of paper targets. Thanks for the link, Travis, I just ordered $25.20 worth (4 different styles, 30 count) with free shipping to check them out!  ;D

avator:
No pics of mods or admins please.... lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version