GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Hunting Gate

New Airgun Hunting Map from the Airgun Sporting Association (ASA) & Pyramyd Air

(1/4) > >>

UpNorthAirGunner:
New Airgun Hunting Regulations Interactive Map Launched – check it out! View it here: http://airgunsporting.org/laws/
The Airgun Sporting Association (ASA) and Pyramyd Air just launched a comprehensive interactive map for all the states with their respective airgun hunting laws and regulations!

From this map you can click on each state to view the current airgun hunting laws. Scroll below the map to see the species allowed for airgun hunting and other regulatory considerations. This interactive map was created in collaboration with Pyramyd Air and the Airgun Sporting Association (ASA).

Please note that laws and regulations do change rapidly and there are links below the map for you to visit the specific State Agency website for each state to access the specifics for each species and season in which you are interested to hunt.

screwwork:
Thanks for sharing Chris!
I sent them an email to include the Hawaiian Islands. Also be sure to verify the regs for your state that your hunting in.

Cal doesn't have an air gun Crow season. Private property or farm land is not listed in regs.

Rico14:

--- Quote from: screwwork on September 20, 2018, 03:37:18 PM ---Thanks for sharing Chris!
I sent them an email to include the Hawaiian Islands. Also be sure to verify the regs for your state that your hunting in.

Cal doesn't have an air gun Crow season. Private property or farm land is not listed in regs.

--- End quote ---

Hunting crows in Ca is shotgun only, no airguns--private property or not

only1harry:
I have a feeling there is going to be more errors.  I would just go on your state's DNR web site and call them too if you are not sure about something.

Harry

Bullfrog:
Alligators may not be hunted in Florida with airguns.

There is a small exception for large land owners enrolled in the private land alligator management program, who may set their own gator seasons and rules. Most hunters will never have the priviledge of particpating in that program.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version