GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > PCP/CO2/HPA Air Gun Gates "The Darkside"

Fill adapter for a newer Air Arms S400**** found one

(1/2) > >>

threex4:
I just bought a  used newer version  Air Arms S400 and it has the new fill cap with a 1/8" BSPP  threaded pipe and I'm looking for an adapter that will allow me to use my quick connect set up. any one know of a place I can find one.  
tia
Buster
\\\ threex4 ////

Rodents Rapture:
Not sure which adaptor you're looking for. Check my page. I sell just about any adaptor you'll need

slimjimzrule:
I saw your website. Is that a bottle of HPA with your two guns? And do you know where i can get a 2000psi output regulator for paintball HPA tanks? The paintball tanks only have 850psi output regulators

threex4:
Hey RR what I need was what was written in my post, the newer AirArms rifles have a cap that fits over  the fill port and that cap has a 1/8" BSPP threaded male pipe, of which you need a 1/8" BSPP female end with a foster quick connect on the other.  see pic

Rodents Rapture:

--- Quote from: slimjimzrule on July 26, 2010, 04:43:30 PM ---I saw your website. Is that a bottle of HPA with your two guns? And do you know where i can get a 2000psi output regulator for paintball HPA tanks? The paintball tanks only have 850psi output regulators

--- End quote ---
JDSAirman sales them but he ain't cheap. The Ninja bottle and reg are the exact same thing except fothe paint job. The reg output adjust by adding and removing shim washers. I added all the shim washers that came with a rebuild kit and it blew the 1.8K burst disk. I'm not sure what the exact output pressure is but i'm guessing it's near 2000psi. Waiting on a self-venting remote adaptor then i'll know for sure

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version