GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Support Equipment For PCP/HPA/CO2

How to fill your airgun from a SCBA tank setup

(1/8) > >>

MustangMike:
Alrighty guys, I made a request to tpatner412 if he could make a video detailing the process for filling airguns from a scba tank with a normal scba valve and not a slow fill valve. It helped me a lot to make my mind up on weither or not I wanted to spend the money for a slow fill valve and the 30 bucks shipping to have it installed or if i just wanted to get a fill assembly for it and go from there.

So it helped me a LOT and I hope it will help others out there considering a tank setup with the same safety concerns about filling from a tank.

A huge thank you goes out to tyler aka tpatner412 for this video

Tpatner412:
Thanks for posting this Mike.

If anyone has specific questions about the set up or anything you would like to know about the process for filling guns from a SCBA tank, please do not hesitate to ask!

Tyler

MustangMike:

--- Quote from: Tpatner412 on August 12, 2012, 11:25:53 PM ---Thanks for posting this Mike.

If anyone has specific questions about the set up or anything you would like to know about the process for filling guns from a SCBA tank, please do not hesitate to ask!

Tyler

--- End quote ---

your welcome buddy and again thank you for making that. you did save me the roughly 70 bucks difference with shipping my tank to have the slow fill valve installed.

and ya guys tyler has been a huge help with answering my questions since i got my tank. just know with hpa it is far better to ask rather then not to ask and have a accident because odds are a hpa accident isnt going to be walked away from. maybe rolled away on a stretcher or limped away from at best..

TleVta:
Noob checking in. First time I've been in this section of the forum, so I'd like to ask:

I've spotted a deal for a paintball 48cu/3000 PSI HPA setup on CL. Tank and fill station for $120 obo. I thought of offering $75 for the tank and buying the line and bleed valve separate. Is that a good idea?

Thinking of getting a Disco down the road.

oneied:
Where can fill adaptors be purchased?  Im a member of a local fire department and have access to scba bottles and compressor

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version