GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > PCP/CO2/HPA Air Gun Gates "The Darkside"

New 25 Condor in the house!

(1/1)

Smbob:
My 25 Condor finally arrived today. First impressions are very good!
The Airforce factory finally came through. It is supposed to be a Blem, but honestly I can't find anything wrong with it anywhere.
I cleaned the barrel, put the tank on, and put a Riton Primal X3 SFP 3-15x44mm scope with tall rings and a bipod I got off of Amazon.
I have to say so far so good! I love the solid feel of this gun. Not too heavy and not as awkward and long as I thought it would be. It is a quality piece!
To me, I think it looks great! I haven't had the chance to shoot it yet.
I also recently picked up a Yong Heng compressor that I plan on getting setup this weekend and topping off my tank.
Sorry, I wasn't able to get pics yet. Having issues with my phone camera. I'll try to put some up asap.

ranchibi:
Robert, congratulations! AF makes some quality and POWERFUL PCP's! Enjoy shooting it.

Snatchcan:
I've been following since you ordered a non existent gun, I'm glad you've now got an existent gun.  I've wanted an Airforce for years and I'm excited to find out what you think of it.

aluminumfetish:
Great news. I hope it pays off. Bummer you had to go through all that hassle just to get to where you are. Now the fun starts ! Be safe and post pics when you can.

Smbob:
Thanks guys!
It will probably be a couple of weeks until I can get out and shoot it.
I'll be sure to let you know how things went.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version