GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Welcome to the Best of the Best! > Welcome New Members

Hey y’all need help

(1/3) > >>

Powermaster-760:
:-[ so I’ll start off with hello I’m Bryce I’m from Washington state and a avid BB gun and gun supporter.

I recently bought a nice brass bolt Power master 760 off of eBay I got the gun home and it was bone dry I added oil to it (the guy at sporting goods at Walmart recommended fishing reel oil old timer guy) i’ve put fishing reel oil and all of my guns over the years never had a problem I put the oil in a Chinese modern red Ryder BB gun I put it in a Chinese modern powerline 880 and also a modern Crossman pump master 760 with a plastic receiver no issues. I get it oiled and maybe shot it 5 to 8 times with barely being able to pump it up to 8 and I’m a big strong logger. Then it does a bolt blowback and starts to fire by its self on pump 3 or 4. So I left it be last night take it out today and I try to pump it it goes to 5 pumps and fires ! What I’m the world happened ? Did I lose my cup due to cracks that the it had then it swole up after oil ? Please help gents I’d love to get it back so me and my son can go have fun if I have to rebuild it that fine. Thanks for any info

lizzie:
Welcome to GTA, Bryce!

avator:
Welcome Bryce.... this section is where new comers introduce themselves so we can get to know a bit about you.
Now that you've done that... head on over to the Crosman gate a pose your question again there... you'll likely get more response...
Here is a link.....
https://www.gatewaytoairguns.org/GTA/index.php?board=4.0

mrbulk:
Welcome aboard Bryce!

I'd follow Bill's (Avator's) recommendation.

Good luck and see you around GTA!

Powermaster-760:
Thank you I did that now we see !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version