GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Korean Gate

need to know age of this Career Dragon 50

(1/3) > >>

kbstingwing:
I just Received 2 Korean air guns, one was a Sam Yang 909 44 which I know is about 5 years old,
the other is a Career 50 Dragon, I'm assuming it's about 10-15 years old, but I can't find any information on the 50 Dragon, just it's successor the Dragon Slayer 50
the serial # is 120201, no other markings other than the name,
does anyone know the age of this gun?

thanks
Kevin

it's the top one in the picture

Nomadic Pirate:
The ones with the square barrel end are the early generation,....when about 13, 14 years ago I was pondering between the Sam Yang .34 and the Dragon Slayer .50 Pyramyd was already selling the next generation with the straigh round barrel,........so could be anywhere between 15-20 years too ?

kbstingwing:

--- Quote from: Nomadic Pirate on March 25, 2021, 01:22:00 PM ---The ones with the square barrel end are the early generation,....when about 13, 14 years ago I was pondering between the Sam Yang .34 and the Dragon Slayer .50 Pyramyd was already selling the next generation with the straigh round barrel,........so could be anywhere between 15-20 years too ?

--- End quote ---
Thanks Manny, I thought is was an early version, I heard there was an even earlier version that had the double tubes, so I guess this one is a "Dragon Slayer" but it just doesn't say it on the gun, it does have the side lever action too. it's in great shape too, I found some ammo I had for my old Black powder Hawken 50 that will work, .495 cal round balls, we'll see how it shoots on Sunday.

oneshot61:
The eppug shoots very well out of that gun also. Great hunting round.

Duane38:
The top gun is the Dragon Slayer (gen 2).  Side lever cocking making it the gen 2.  First gen had a bolt and handle. 

The bottom gun really isn't a gen 3 in my opinion, but rather just the "Dragon". 

You wanna sell that Dragon Slayer!?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version