GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Korean Gate

Evanix AR6K mods!!! We need more power!!!!

(1/13) > >>

oldpro:
 I picked up a Evanix AR6K from Airgun Pro shop and love the little light weight mechanical Semi Auto action!!! Such a simple design and really accurate too! You know me though nothing stays stock for long. The gun works in single and double action so drawing back the hammer by hand nets me 770 fps with JSB hades 22 ammo 15.89 grain and in double action in the mid 550s. My goal is to try and get the double action up to or near the single action speed so heres what Im doing. Porting the valve and action to .165 currently at .130 next open up the valve end and throat then build a custom one off balanced valve!

oldpro:
 Here's some pics of my progress. I'm about done and getting ready to run it over the chronograph. These are stock pics of valve and breech and link to youtube video of gun in question.

oldpro:
 Here is the balanced valve mods and hammer mods with power adjuster.

oldpro:
 Ok first test over chronograph done averaged 925 in single action and 800 in double action. The spread not so good so I'm going to now make a valve limiter built next to the velocity adjuster on the hammer so I can adjust valve travel. More to come. getting there. Also I think I can make a lighter hammer spring and reduce pull weight in double action.

kahblammmo:
Saw a YouTube video by Expert Airgun Reviews.  Seems really good.  Looking forward to seeing what you do with it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version