GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Airgun Repository of Knowledge(The ARK) > GRIP

Umarex ReadyAir Compressor

(1/3) > >>

oldpro:

Randy00:
Reminds me of the tractors I used to see as a kid. Will you attempt to fill a 45 minute tank to 4500 psi? At those temps it seems like it may really keep chugging and not damage the machine..

oldpro:

--- Quote from: Randy00 on December 03, 2020, 07:26:17 PM ---Reminds me of the tractors I used to see as a kid. Will you attempt to fill a 45 minute tank to 4500 psi? At those temps it seems like it may really keep chugging and not damage the machine..

--- End quote ---
They dont recomment filling anything bigger than 500cc. I personally have topped off tanks in 20. min. runs. but its not recommended by Umarex.

Randy00:

--- Quote from: oldpro on December 03, 2020, 08:07:41 PM ---
--- Quote from: Randy00 on December 03, 2020, 07:26:17 PM ---Reminds me of the tractors I used to see as a kid. Will you attempt to fill a 45 minute tank to 4500 psi? At those temps it seems like it may really keep chugging and not damage the machine..

--- End quote ---
They dont recomment filling anything bigger than 500cc. I personally have topped off tanks in 20. min. runs. but its not recommended by Umarex.

--- End quote ---
I like the auto shut off.. The high temp shut off.. And no need for a bucket of water.. no oil.. I wish I could see where they are available.. I thought Umerax was out of stock last I looked before their website went down. 

oldpro:
They have plenty I just asked JB

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version