GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Korean Gate

Calling all Seneca Eagle Claw owners...

(1/16) > >>

Randy00:
Just wondering what the general consensus is on this rifle. ? Accuracy, slugs etc...
I have wanted to replace the Sumatra since I sold it in 2002?

VaporTrail:
Check in with Gendoc. He had one, but I think he sold it not too long after he got it.

Randy00:

--- Quote from: VaporTrail on November 19, 2020, 02:52:50 AM ---Check in with Gendoc. He had one, but I think he sold it not too long after he got it.

--- End quote ---
Ok.... I actually just got the one I ordered. Very nice rifle. So Far.........

Randy00:
For some reason I'm getting low 800's on full power with 31 GR pellets. It can't be what it's supposed to shoot even for the carbine version. Other than that the LOP seems a bit short for a guy that's 6' tall.. May have to add a spacer. The stock is beautiful..Everything about it seems quality. Now to sort the low fps..  Pics to follow.

VaporTrail:
does that have a power wheel of sorts? Or maybe it just needs to break in? Low 800s with a 31gr seems to be a tad anemic.

Apples to oranges, probably...but my Sumatra Long (Piatt tune) will launch a 48gr slug at 977. I though the EC was supposed to be nearly identical to the Sumatra in power. If that's the case, then there's something not quite right with your FPS range. I'm thinking you should at least have another 75-100FPS behind that pellet. Maybe you can send it back and ask them to send another rifle?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version