GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Contest Gate > Contests and Giveaways!!!

You could Win a Zero DB Moderator from Airguns of Arizona!

(1/3) > >>

GTA-Airgunner:

Here's a link to where you can enter: https://gatewaytoairguns.com/contest/

Hello all.

We FINALLY have our next contest up and going.  First of all, I want to thank everyone for there patience as I work through IV Chemo treatments.  I start my 3rd round June 5th and 6th and will have 3 more to go.  The good news is that the treatments are working.  Praise the Lord.

Now onto the contest. 

We have two Zero DB moderators to give away.  We have a shorty .22 and a full fat magnum .30.  So we'll have two winners this time around.  The contest will run from 5/30/23 midnight to 6/16/23 midnight.  We'll email the winner (chosen at random by the contest system) directly through our gmail account. So if you see an email from GTA Marketing Group, please respond.  Once the winners are confirmed and validated, we'll get the prizes out the door and we'll announce the winners LIVE on "Let's Talk Airguns" on the AirgunWeb YouTube channel. (every Tuesday 6:30 Mountain)

Couple of things..

1. Please read the terms..
2. The system does capture your data even if you don't see an email (if you want to make sure, PM me and I can check the system).  A lot of systems count the confirmations as junk and they get lost in the shuffle.
3. Please have fun and share the contest.  The more participants we have, the more contests we can run and the more stuff we can give away.

On a last note and while I may still have your attention, we will be launching a monthly newsletter (only ONE email per month) that will be a digest of all our content for the month from AGW, GTA, and Modern Airgunner.  All the stuff in one place in one monthly email.  It will also have specials and sales on some cool airgun gear.  Please be on the lookout for this as it's another way we are able to help pay the bills.  If all goes well, maybe we'll start a print version.  Let us know your thoughts on that when you can!

Here's a link to where you can enter: https://gatewaytoairguns.com/contest/

Thank you for being part of the GTA!

Cheers
Rick

Rat Sniper (AKA: PaulT58):
The link to sign up for the newsletter and get an additional 3 points is not working.  I just get the spinning wheel and it never goes beyond that point.

Otherwise, all the other links seem to work!

Thank you for another contest!

Good luck to all who enter.

Back_Roads:
 IIR from Tuesdays show, Rick may still setting up the news letter ???

Rat Sniper (AKA: PaulT58):

--- Quote from: Back_Roads on May 31, 2023, 09:11:22 AM --- IIR from Tuesdays show, Rick may still setting up the news letter ???

--- End quote ---

I saw where he's still working on the newsletter, but just wondering if the ability to sign up for it should be active since it's part of the contest entry?

GTA-Airgunner:
Hey there Guys.

I’ll look at the newsletter thing when I get into the office. 

Thanks for the heads up.

Cheers

Rick

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version