GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Back Room

Mac1 has a new phone number 562-961-Mac1(6221)

(1/1)

TimmyMac1:
Bad News is the old Mac1 Phone number is not going to fly in the 562 area code. I could not keep it. Good news is we got a very cool Phone Number. 562-961-Mac1(6221). Mac1 Fax line is now 562-961-6223. My cell phone is still 310-327-3581.
Got internet and phones yesterday so I can stop using my den as the Mac1 office.
Things are coming together nicely.
TimmyMac1

Habanero69er:
Good for you Tim. Thanks for the update.

calinb:
It sounds like your transition is pretty much over, Tim. I'm sure the effort required was significant and congratulations on accomplishing your goal!

Your webpage at mac1airgunshop.com/aboutus.asp still has the old address but, per your instructions here in the forum, I assume it's safe to send rifles for repair or Steroid to the new address.

TimmyMac1:
I'm much better at fixing airguns than web sites so it will take a while for me to get everything changed properly. The move went much smoother than I had anticipated and the help of friends was instrumental to getting the move done.
I owe a lot to some very good buds for stepping up and giving me a hand. I never could have accomplished what I have in the last few months without the help.
It was an enormous undertaking and I'm glad it is over. Signal Hill is awesome and everyone who comes here sees it is a much better place for my shop. 32 years in the Gardena Hood makes you appreciate a neighborhood with no low lifes.
Now I just need to get my residence down here and I will be in a happy place.
TimmyMac1

avator:
Seems to be a "niche" business to be in Tim.... Good Luck.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version