GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

GTA directory > GTA Announcement Gate

NEW GATE starting 8/01/2021

<< < (4/9) > >>

oldpro:

--- Quote from: A moron on July 21, 2021, 12:02:40 PM ---Sounds good I just today suggested Vimeo to a guy as a YouTube alternative.. but don't forget who runs the servers it's hosted on ..  remember parlor?...lol.

Good luck.

--- End quote ---
We have our own server. Those adds and banners make this all possible. Its a BIG step up to host all these videos but its needed to preserve our sport.

oldpro:

--- Quote from: avator on July 21, 2021, 10:46:17 AM ---Travis... as seen below, the description remains as it was before the Current Events gate was converted.
That will need to be changed before we begin getting unwanted posts....  ;)
Look just below the subgate list.

--- End quote ---
I know Bill we are working on it as we speak. It wont launch till the First

A moron:

--- Quote from: oldpro on July 21, 2021, 12:28:40 PM ---
--- Quote from: A moron on July 21, 2021, 12:02:40 PM ---Sounds good I just today suggested Vimeo to a guy as a YouTube alternative.. but don't forget who runs the servers it's hosted on ..  remember parlor?...lol.

Good luck.

--- End quote ---
We have our own server. Those adds and banners make this all possible. Its a BIG step up to host all these videos but its needed to preserve our sport.

--- End quote ---

Yes I feel your right.. 

avator:

--- Quote from: oldpro on July 21, 2021, 12:29:41 PM ---
--- Quote from: avator on July 21, 2021, 10:46:17 AM ---Travis... as seen below, the description remains as it was before the Current Events gate was converted.
That will need to be changed before we begin getting unwanted posts....  ;)
Look just below the subgate list.

--- End quote ---
I know Bill we are working on it as we speak. It wont launch till the First

--- End quote ---
Cool, just making sure it wasn't an oversight.

Sadly, I spend much of my time monitoring the forum from my work desk. The steel curtain that the IT department has installed around our intranet has me blocked for such things as YouTube and Vimeo. They also block access to FaceBook but I'm not the least upset by that one.. :o
I have to wait until I get home to view embedded videos.

T3PRanch:

--- Quote from: oldpro on July 21, 2021, 12:28:40 PM ---

Good luck.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

If a Vimeo account is required then server or no the GTA is NOT hosting the videos unless you have secured a server AT Vimeo. Please explain further.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version