GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Vintage Air Gun Gate

Weaver Droop rings?

(1/1)

YEMX:
Hello Timmy!  Do you make a droop version of the weaver rings?  I didn't see them on your website. 

jengineer:
My guessing, short answer - he can probably machine up a set to your specifications once he gets fully moved in.
If it is on the web page and is in stock it can get shipped rather quickly - once the right box is found.

And hey it doesn't hurt to ask.  I found a box of barrels that were found less than superior by The AirgunSmith.  It was stated that the barrels could be used by folks that are making project guns.   You would need to prep them and cut them to length .  A month or so ago one of my kids took advantage of that - literally made a backyard CO2 pistol from the parts bin.  Humm but if they aren't on the web site how is one to know about them?  I also saw a bunch of eye cups for scopes too.  Hey that is not on the web site either.  I should have had my camera handy taking photos of stock found during packing.  You should call about pellets too - as he has them in stock and CO2 carts.  There are also quite a few rifles and pistols ranging from new to various vintage (used) that we packed back into the original boxes or for the used guns soft sided cases.  Package deal?

Tim has moved lock stock and barrel - oh my who uses those terms anymore, into the new location and last time I saw him was working feverishly to get everything organized into the new space.  He will probably start turning out bits and pieces by the middle of the month.  There is a lot needed to make a light industrial space workable: new wiring, lighting - other than the one large sky light, low pressure shop air service, high pressure tank service, inspections by the various regulatory agencies, permits from the city, new tax rates - ughh, hot water - yeah what kind of place only offers cold water?  Found out the answer to that - light industry - build to suit.

Oh and don't forget - Tim now has a most excellent reason to be home at nights and actually keep to the hours he has posted!

Hope that helps.

jengineer

TimmyMac1:
We do have both 1" and 30MM Weaver type droopers in Quick Release style. Mostly 1" in 20 and 30 minute. Available only in Low Profile as these mounts will normally be used with BKL or other risers connecting to 3/8" Dovetail.
TimmyMac1

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version