GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Machine Shop Talk & AG Parts Machining

Need to hire 3d printer

(1/4) > >>

Killfire:
I'm trying to make an adapter for my P15 to use Mrod mags. I somewhat made a design in a freebie online CAD program that I'd like printed. If anyone could print it for me that would be great. I can send a paypal payment. Let me know if your interested. Thanks.

Danradko:
I would also be very interested to talk to someone who does this. I think it could be the start of a good two way relationship. I am proficient in multiple cad and 3d softwares.  I also have a design sort of mind. Professionally im a contractor and do plenty of custom work. Id really love to design and 3d print some custom universal magazines if someones up for it id be happy to design and pay shipping and materials. Then you could do what you wish with the plans

rowiac:
Killfire and Danradko:

If you are still looking for someone to 3D print your projects, contact me via a private message.

Thanks.

Insanity:
I have a 3d printer also.

Killfire:
Thanks guys. I have a prototype being made but probably will need a revision as I do t really know what I'm doing haha. I will let you know!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version