GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Bargain Gate

Amazon bargain pellets 30-46% off H&N Crosman Benjamin and more!

(1/1)

TorqueMaster:
I was looking for something to pad out an Amazon order to $25 to get free shipping.  Dumb, I know, to look at pellets on Amazon, given their packing issues, but I did anyway.  Found lots of deals, but more importantly, I found a way to search for deals.

This did not work when I was logged into Amazon Smile, but did work when I was browsing regular Amazon, not logged in, using a "private window."  No idea why that matters, but that's where it worked.

Do a search on Amazon, say "Airgun pellets"
When it displays results, edit the URL that it shows by adding "&pct-off=25-50"  or whatever range you want.

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=airgun+pellets&crid=3ED6FJEGM506Z&sprefix=airgun+pellet%2Caps%2C134&ref=nb_sb_ss_mission-aware-v1_1_13 
becomes
https://www.amazon.com/s?k=airgun+pellets&crid=3ED6FJEGM506Z&sprefix=airgun+pellet%2Caps%2C134&ref=nb_sb_ss_mission-aware-v1_1_13&pct-off=25-50
and go to that new URL.

Not all the results always fit the criteria, but playing with the range of numbers, I got some good results.  See screenshot.  Happy hunting!

Lt. Dan:
Thanks for the tip. It may work on other searches as well, but I promised myself after the last pellet shipment from Amazon that I would never ever order another pellet from them.

Scott_Tx:
I get my CPHPs there and they're unfazed by the rough shipping  :D

TorqueMaster:

--- Quote from: Lt. Dan on August 07, 2022, 11:43:40 PM ---Thanks for the tip. It may work on other searches as well, but I promised myself after the last pellet shipment from Amazon that I would never ever order another pellet from them.

--- End quote ---

Absolutely.  This can be applied to any Amazon search.  It's a pity they don't have an option in the pulldown to sort by discount percent. 
MidwayUSA has that feature and I use it all the time.  (I know, I know, also on everyone's list of poor pellet packers...  ::) )

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version