.25 Taipan Vet.
Monstrum Tactical 4-14 FFP scope
Using .25 cal 25 grain JSBs
Shooting from a bench. Bipod on front bag in back
Winds were 0mph.
Group size is 1.19 ctc
Scored 50/50 with 3Xs.

--- End quote ---
Well done!  3X is amazing.  Really 4X but I understand scoring down if breaking the ring. 
I love the sound of a .25 pellet wizzing through the air.  I almost bought .25 when I bought this Streamline.  I shoot a lot so I went with .22 for cheaper pellets.  Not sure if that’s the best reasoning or not but I am happy with my rifle so it’s all good.

How many targets did you have to shoot to get that target? 

I shot 10.  5 one day and 5 yesterday evening.  It’s amazing how much the wind effects the pellets.

--- End quote ---
I used 3 targets that morning. One with a shoot and see and the other 2 were "oficial targets". I have a prblem with the fifth shot everytime. Either a puff of wind, me pulling the shot, or I get excited and use the wrong holdover... Which is what happened to the 2nd target of the three.

jtrobb:
JTROBB
Taipan Veteran .22
5-15 bushnell tactical elite
18.13 JSB
Bench Rested, Front rest, rear bag
gusty winds, 102 yards
Group size is .92 ctc
Scored 50 with 3Xs.

Tonykarter:
You guys are awesome.  Great groups.  Been watching this match for almost a year.  You made up my mind.  A Taipan Veteran Standard .22 is in my future.  Would already be mine, but nobody has one.

bReTt:
Great shooting men! 
Now we need a .177 target and a Springer target and then we will have some variety going on. 
I can't wait to see the rest of the targets get entered.  Have fun and keep them coming!

marty2:
Great match this time around. Everyone scored a 50 with the winner decided by the group size. Great shooting everyone.

jtrobb -            50/50  3X  0.92"CTC
d.lead.slinger - 50/50  3X  1.19"CTC
bReTt -            50/50  1X  0.78"CTC

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version