GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

GTA directory > GTA Announcement Gate

2018 Texas Airgun Show and Field Target Match June 23 & 24, 2018

(1/9) > >>

Cloud 9:
This is a reminder that the Texas Airgun Show will be held on Saturday, June 23, 2018. It opens to the public at 9 a.m. and runs until 4 p.m. It will be held at the Arlington Sportsman’s Club (http://www.arlingtonsportsman.com/), located in Mansfield, Texas. At this show you can buy, sell, see, shoot, win and talk about airguns of all types. Entry is $5 each for everyone over 12 or $30 each for early entry if you want to come at 6:30am. Some vendors will take credit cards, but better to bring cash. No ATM onsite.If you want to sell you airguns and related items, eight-foot tables are $30 each (maximum of 2 per individual/dealer/vendor). The indoor tables are limited to 34, so if you want one, please email now texas.airgun.show@gmail.com. We also have 20 tables outside under the awning outside to accommodate overflow. We will have a big cooling fan this year.
Go to www.texasairgunshow.com for more info and to reserve a table for the show or register for the FT match on Sunday.

No Firearm Sales at the show. Safety glasses are required when not inside a building.

We will have airgun demonstrations again this year, including these confirmed activities:
Field Target demonstration
Public try-it-before-you-buy-it air rifle shoot on 25-yard range
And more to come...

We are also going to have a door prize, and hourly raffles of airguns and related accessories from Crosman, Hatsan, Sig-Sauer, Sun Optics, and Umarex. Last year the top door prize was an Airforce Airguns Texan .308 caliber rifle and the top raffle prize was an AirArms RSN70 .177 caliber rifle donated by our friends at Pyramyd Air.

This year, the day following the Texas Airgun Show, the Arlington Sportsman Club will host an air rifle Field Target Match. The match is open to registered competitors with an air rifle shooting 20 ft-lbs or less and adhering to AAFT rules. Cost is $10 per entry unless you also reserved a table for the airgun show the day before, and then the cost is free. Gates open at 7am for sight-in.

See this specific FT match flyer for more info:  https://drive.google.com/open?id=1V22jQQQ5TNE1i5HWsT0NeAUMgmhAZwvf[/color]

Register online and pay by going to www.texasairgunshow.com and downloading the brochure.

Cloud 9:
We have just confirmed that Pyramyd Air will sponsor a Gunslynger event at our airgun show on Saturday with prizes for top shooters in PCP and Piston rifle classes!!
Also, I've updated the 2018 Texas Airgun Show website www.texasairgunshow.com and added the FT Match rules as an attachment to this post.  There is a link on the www.texasairgunshow.com website and on the Texas Airgun Show brochure to reserve tables and register for the FT match.

www.texasairgunshow.com

Jeff Cloud
Texas Airgun Show Director
texas.airgun.show@gmail.com

sixshootertexan:
I'm making plans to be there. Hopefully there will not be another Harvey type storm to keep me at home this time.

Charles Outdoors:
Awesome!!  Last one I went to was loads of fun.

JimQwerty123:
Jeff:

I had a great time and enjoyed meeting you at the last show.

Is there a host hotel this year with a room discount?

Thanks,

Jim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version