GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

GTA directory > GTA Announcement Gate

GTA Person Of The Year 2017 Candidate Voting

(1/18) > >>

oldpro:
 Here we are again folks with the end of the year near!!! Its time to get our 5 finalists then those 5 finalists will be put in official balloting during the Christmas break. So put your candidates name below and then we will cast votes after Christmas. ALSO I would like to see some small donations if you have something laying around to give to the MOTY  winner as thanks for His/Her service. Please dont feel a need to donate anything your vote is enough!!! Good luck to all candidates!!! If you have something to donate please contact the Administration dont list it here.  Please do not vote for past winners they are already enshrined and there are plenty of people here who need the recognition.

oldpro:
 My candidate is Rocker1 David Furr for his generosity and general Help moderating etc.

Hoosier Daddy:
I nominate Avator (Bill).
His wealth of knowledge and willingness to share is unrivaled.
He spends hours here on GTA helping others and is a pillar to our community!
He buys old guns, rebuilds them, and then sells them to us dirt cheap. All the while helping others by telling what to do to solve their issues.
Plus, even though I have never experienced it first hand, I believe his wife Betty Lou is  a Darn good cook shooter.

dmeguy:
I definitely agree with Rocker1 and I would like to add Bob Sterne.

I find myself referring back to Bob's posts quite a bit. I'm also amazed at how much he does for the airgun community as a whole.

Rat Sniper (AKA: PaulT58):
+1 for Rocker1 for his overall generosity and would like to add Gendoc because he's always looking out for the well being others here on GTA!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version