GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Air Gun Gate

CDT Trigger Thread

<< < (14/14)

k1w1shooter:
You may have seen it on another thread but the GRT-4G fits the BSA comet Evo Silentium (Gamo Derivitve)

feralfeline:
I installed the GRT-4G trigger in my Gamo Big Cat .22 air rifle yesterday, but I want to make sure this seems right before I cock and try to fire the gun.

The safety definitely works, since it prevents the trigger from moving, but I noticed that when the safety is off, the new trigger doesn’t move the full length of the slot where the pin is.

I’m posting a photo that shows the pin position when the safety is off and I’m pulling the trigger as far as it will go.

Do you guys know if this will prevent the gun from firing? Or is this correct?

feralfeline:
I actually opened it up and everything looks good, so I think the pin position I noted is normal.

I went ahead and loaded and shot it a couple of times, but now it shoots with just the slightest pull, almost like a hair trigger! I guess I have to adjust the screw?

Do you guys know if I should turn it clockwise, or counterclockwise?

Tater:

--- Quote from: feralfeline on September 05, 2020, 03:53:46 PM ---I actually opened it up and everything looks good, so I think the pin position I noted is normal.

I went ahead and loaded and shot it a couple of times, but now it shoots with just the slightest pull, almost like a hair trigger! I guess I have to adjust the screw?

Do you guys know if I should turn it clockwise, or counterclockwise?

--- End quote ---

You need to start a new thread to ask these questions.

Scrambler82:
Hello,
I sent an E-Mail to CDT and got this reply,

"Grev, The CBR is now a metal trigger. Tanks and Happy Shooting, Cathy".

Not sure how this turns out, not sure if it helps anyone, but I thought it was a good reply.

Thanks for reading !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version