GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Air Gun Gate

So what did you Order / Receive today ? (to feed the "Beast" that lives within)

<< < (3597/4141) > >>

cjtamu:
Last Friday on a lark I bought a Crosman Custom Shop 2300 .22 with carbine stock, moderator and Hawke red dot included from a member next door. Got it Monday. Shot it and kept shooting it was just amazed at the accuracy. Loved it. Then my wife shot it and loved it. Was getting worried, I saw her stealing furtive glances at it when she thought I wasn’t looking! Got a notice I had special birthday discounts and they had one 2300S left. Supposed to be here Tuesday. Then we picked out 2 pair of Steve Corcoran grips and my wife ordered those. Might as well get older in style ha!

Matchstickshooter:

--- Quote from: Privateer on September 30, 2022, 04:41:09 PM ---

--- End quote ---

Wow that's nice!

avator:
Yep it is... it's a very cool gun. The Rochester has a great story behind it. Look it up when you find the time.
If you're into early Crosman pumpers, you may want to put one of these in your collection along with a Kessler and Apache.

Insanity:
My NOE order came in today lot sooner than I expected. 357 pellet mold extra set of mold handles and a mold mallet. I have a stack of molds I suppose I will season them later tonight.

ER00z:
The Misses picked up a cheap bottle brush for me. When I told her it was going into the Marauder, her look and response was priceless...

"Are you going to clean it out?"  ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version