GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

GTA directory > GTA Forum Help Desk

Abbreviations / Acronyms

<< < (36/36)

Rabbit\Squirrel Killer:

--- Quote from: JungleShooter on August 13, 2021, 02:15:07 PM ---
I lament very much the LIMITED TIME to edit my posts. I frequently have additions and improvements to make, but I'm sad that we all have to suffer because of the #!Ľoπ§! of some people.... 😟 

Matthias 😊

--- End quote ---

Sometimes I notice mistakes I made or have new details that would be good to change or add later, but I miss the stuff that was deleted on forum exit too. I think it is a good idea to have posts become "forum property" as a protection of content for all. I wish the edit time was a little longer for those times I notice that I typed the wrong word, or not what I intended somehow. I have read some of my older posts that had me questioning what I was trying to communicate, that's scary, but also lets me know my brain recovery from my subarachnoid hemorrhage has been progressing! At first I think I only made sense to myself for a couple of weeks. I couldn't remember how to spell very simple short words for a while. My thoughts and speech areas of the brain were slightly disconnected, at least that is the way I would explain it. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version