GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Air Gun Gate

Finally Made a Range Card

(1/2) > >>

wolverine:
My .22 Daystate Regal XL is shot 90% of the time at 50 yards and is zeroed for that distance.  This year I'll be using it for squirrel season (oct 17th) and needed to know where the pellet would be hitting.  Scope is a Barra 3-15x50 SFP.[size=78%] [/size]

The card reads as follows...
50 yards = 0
40 yards = -1 mildot
30 yards = -1 mildot
20 yards = -1 mildot
10 yards = +1 mildot

I thought there would be a wider spread adjustment.  ???

ranchibi:
Carl, just shows how flat your Regal is shooting out to 50yds! Those squirrels are in a heap of trouble!

ShakySarge:
Dang, a cheat sheet. I was hoping to see an actual range card. Very convenient to have a holdover cheat sheet. Are you gonna keep it on the gun for quick reference?

wolverine:

--- Quote from: ShakySarge on September 27, 2022, 11:14:19 PM ---Dang, a cheat sheet. I was hoping to see an actual range card. Very convenient to have a holdover cheat sheet. Are you gonna keep it on the gun for quick reference?

--- End quote ---

I'll keep it on my wrist, something like quarterbacks use.  The print needs to be large enough to see without wearing reading glasses. 🤓

ShakySarge:
Nice. I don't think I would attach it to a Regal either! Probably easier to turn your wrist and take a quick peek too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version