GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Hunting Gate

August 12th hunt at the state land with my AEA 25 cal semi carbine

(1/2) > >>

Wayne52:
I managed to get a couple of 20 yard chippers this morning.

customcutter:
Good shooting Wayne!

Wayne52:
Thanks Ken !!! It was 54 degrees when I got there, needless to say I put on my field jacket before I went out, tomorrow is going to be about the same and I'll be using the Carbine again, between that and my .22 Challenger it's been either one or the other, I figured it was about time I got the semi auto out again . . . lots of fun.

customcutter:

--- Quote from: Wayne52 on August 12, 2022, 06:33:54 PM ---Thanks Ken !!! It was 54 degrees when I got there, needless to say I put on my field jacket before I went out, tomorrow is going to be about the same and I'll be using the Carbine again, between that and my .22 Challenger it's been either one or the other, I figured it was about time I got the semi auto out again . . . lots of fun.

--- End quote ---

You're killing me Wayne! ;D   Yeah, I love my AEA Carbine, lately since I got the new to me Wildcat in .22 I've been shooting it for pesting.  It has been in the upper 70's every morning or higher here for the last few months.  We won't see any 50's until late October or even November. :o

ranchibi:
Wayne, nice shooting on those 2 chippers!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version