GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Tuners

Bayman tuned HW35

(1/2) > >>

jccams:
I just got my HW35E .177 back from Ron (Bayman) after he installed a JM kit in it.  This gun was brand new from Krale, only been shot a few times to check for function.  I found out it had issues, was shooting 6" LEFT AT 10 Yds., Ron straightened the visually bent barrel.  Also found out the ES was very high with the vortek seal, the OEM seal was put back in and it was much better.  There is suspicion that the compression tube has some taper and the parachute seal conformed better. 

When all was said and done I have a very nice shooting 11fpe gun that puts the pellets where you aim it with a very nice trigger pull (thanks Ron).

Ron spent a lot of time with this gun and shot a lot of pellets to get it sorted out and I truly appreciate his effort and sticking with it.  I just wanted to let you know Ron does great work and really does treat your gun as if it was his own with awesome communication.

BTW....I supplied the kit and seal, I suspect Ron may have rather installed Vortek.  The gun was shooting 12fpe stock but the shot cycle now is much better even though the energy is lower.

Thanks again Ron!

Yogi:
Good job Ron! ;D

-Y

Simplemann:

--- Quote from: jccams on August 11, 2022, 05:41:52 PM ---I just got my HW35E .177 back from Ron (Bayman) after he installed a JM kit in it.  This gun was brand new from Krale, only been shot a few times to check for function.  I found out it had issues, was shooting 6" LEFT AT 10 Yds., Ron straightened the visually bent barrel.  Also found out the ES was very high with the vortek seal, the OEM seal was put back in and it was much better.  There is suspicion that the compression tube has some taper and the parachute seal conformed better. 

When all was said and done I have a very nice shooting 11fpe gun that puts the pellets where you aim it with a very nice trigger pull (thanks Ron).

Ron spent a lot of time with this gun and shot a lot of pellets to get it sorted out and I truly appreciate his effort and sticking with it.  I just wanted to let you know Ron does great work and really does treat your gun as if it was his own with awesome communication.

BTW....I supplied the kit and seal, I suspect Ron may have rather installed Vortek.  The gun was shooting 12fpe stock but the shot cycle now is much better even though the energy is lower.

Thanks again Ron!

Hello, Im a new guy here, just getting back into air guns. I'm curious if you brought the issue to Krale's attention? The reason I'm asking is I was thinking of ordering from them since they seem to have a nice supply while others has a "Out of Stock" notice on many items.

--- End quote ---

Yogi:
Mario,

Krale is terrific.  Go for it!

-Y

R1lover:
Ron is a good guy!  He spent a considerable amount of time with me on the phone from across the U.S. to share his knowledge and experience with "magnum" springers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version