GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Tuners

Lf tuner for a gamo

(1/2) > >>

dave2288:
I know theres a gamo guru in here but i cant remember who it is...i havent been on here in a while.  I just bought a brand new hunter extreme pro .22, with the igt piston.  Man i forgot how much these new gamos squawk and honk out of the box.  Looking for someone to rip it apart, polish it up, put a decent seal in and put the proper lubes in it so it runs smooth

Briroc26:
It's really easy to do yourself. Bunch of videos and info on how to do it .. I did it myself first time last month and since iv taken it apart 2 more times testing different seals ......

dv8eod:
Oletomcat is who you want to talk to. Send him a pm, he's a member here.

dave2288:

--- Quote from: Briroc26 on August 07, 2022, 01:45:58 PM ---It's really easy to do yourself. Bunch of videos and info on how to do it .. I did it myself first time last month and since iv taken it apart 2 more times testing different seals ......

--- End quote ---

Ive done it but i just dont have time or a source for the 33 mm seals.  Working 90 hr weeks means i gotta get someone else to do this kinda stuff for me.  I used to rip all of my own apart and polish em up, lots of fun

dave2288:

--- Quote from: dv8eod on August 07, 2022, 01:47:50 PM ---Oletomcat is who you want to talk to. Send him a pm, he's a member here.

--- End quote ---

I thought so, i sent him a pm asking if he was, good to know i wasnt just bugging someone randomly  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version