GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > PCP/CO2/HPA Air Gun Gates "The Darkside"

Airacuda

<< < (3/3)

Back_Roads:

--- Quote from: singleshotcajun on July 07, 2022, 06:03:24 PM ---
--- Quote from: oldpro on July 07, 2022, 05:43:00 PM ---
--- Quote from: singleshotcajun on July 06, 2022, 07:26:40 PM ---
--- Quote from: BC81 on July 06, 2022, 07:22:13 PM ---
--- Quote from: singleshotcajun on July 06, 2022, 04:22:19 PM ---
--- Quote from: BC81 on July 02, 2022, 12:03:30 PM ---I feel bad for the people that buy this gun after all this waiting and they end up being turds. I hope I'm wrong, but just have that feeling to stay away from this one.

I'm sticking with my Turkish guns for awhile. Built like tanks, and do everything I ask of them. Super easy to work on too.

--- End quote ---
Would not be the first time I polished one. I put the max on my watch list.

--- End quote ---

There was one available on the classifieds on AGN last week. One from the review videos. Dunno if it's still there or not, but I think they wanted $400 shipped.

--- End quote ---

If I get one it will be from Pyramid or Flying dragon, whichever gets them first, that way I’ll be covered . The shame is that I live close to Katy,TX and when I buy one it will have been shipped across the country then back again. I wish JTS had a walk in store in Katy.

--- End quote ---
You could buy it from air gin pro shop in Texas.

--- End quote ---
I will look into them, thanks.

--- End quote ---

And if you have a Dodge 4x4 truck you can pick it up in person, just ask Travis how far his Ford got him ;)

oldpro:

--- Quote from: Back_Roads on July 08, 2022, 08:59:29 AM ---
--- Quote from: singleshotcajun on July 07, 2022, 06:03:24 PM ---
--- Quote from: oldpro on July 07, 2022, 05:43:00 PM ---
--- Quote from: singleshotcajun on July 06, 2022, 07:26:40 PM ---
--- Quote from: BC81 on July 06, 2022, 07:22:13 PM ---
--- Quote from: singleshotcajun on July 06, 2022, 04:22:19 PM ---
--- Quote from: BC81 on July 02, 2022, 12:03:30 PM ---I feel bad for the people that buy this gun after all this waiting and they end up being turds. I hope I'm wrong, but just have that feeling to stay away from this one.

I'm sticking with my Turkish guns for awhile. Built like tanks, and do everything I ask of them. Super easy to work on too.

--- End quote ---
Would not be the first time I polished one. I put the max on my watch list.

--- End quote ---

There was one available on the classifieds on AGN last week. One from the review videos. Dunno if it's still there or not, but I think they wanted $400 shipped.

--- End quote ---

If I get one it will be from Pyramid or Flying dragon, whichever gets them first, that way I’ll be covered . The shame is that I live close to Katy,TX and when I buy one it will have been shipped across the country then back again. I wish JTS had a walk in store in Katy.

--- End quote ---
You could buy it from air gin pro shop in Texas.

--- End quote ---
I will look into them, thanks.

--- End quote ---

And if you have a Dodge 4x4 truck you can pick it up in person, just ask Travis how far his Ford got him ;)

--- End quote ---
LOL

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version