GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Bargain Gate

Daisy July 4th sale

(1/13) > >>

EdinGa:
I entered my email address and it gave me a code of JULY4TH for free shipping on orders over $60. I've got 9 tins of 22 HPs in my shopping cart trying to decide if I should be a hoarder or not.  :D

benji397:

--- Quote from: EdinGa on June 27, 2022, 02:43:53 PM ---I entered my email address and it gave me a code of JULY4TH for free shipping on orders over $60. I've got 9 tins of 22 HPs in my shopping cart trying to decide if I should be a hoarder or not.  :D

--- End quote ---

If you'll eventually use them, hoard them. I did the same thing with several spare parts for the 392/397. I'm not a heavy shooter, a little plinking but mostly hunting with airguns. I'm sure I have more ammo than I will ever use.

EdinGa:

--- Quote from: benji397 on June 27, 2022, 02:50:12 PM ---
--- Quote from: EdinGa on June 27, 2022, 02:43:53 PM ---I entered my email address and it gave me a code of JULY4TH for free shipping on orders over $60. I've got 9 tins of 22 HPs in my shopping cart trying to decide if I should be a hoarder or not.  :D

--- End quote ---

If you'll eventually use them, hoard them. I did the same thing with several spare parts for the 392/397. I'm not a heavy shooter, a little plinking but mostly hunting with airguns. I'm sure I have more ammo than I will ever use.

--- End quote ---

I've been thinking about this lead ban proposal in Europe right now. I wonder how long it will be before it happens here.

EdinGa:
Well, Deeco's post about Crosman prices at Walmart was the clincher. 4500 HPs on the way.

benji397:

--- Quote from: EdinGa on June 27, 2022, 03:22:14 PM ---Well, Deeco's post about Crosman prices at Walmart was the clincher. 4500 HPs on the way.

--- End quote ---

That should prove to be a good call!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version