GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Vintage Air Gun Gate

Nother toy

(1/2) > >>

Pelle:
  Haven't taken the ride up to the gunstore in awhile and yippee he has been awaiten for me. Comes out with a, kids, Western rig. C Single Action 6.The co2 seal is shot, at minimum. I spy the grey color and wonder. Yes its sanded down but looks ok, not black. Seems to be in great shape, otherwise.

Pelle:
  I put in a removed seal from another old Crosman and it held gas and fired. A while later, I fired and got squib and thought it leaked out but it didnt. I messed up removing the stuck pellet and now its apart, gave me a hard time. Anyone re position the hammer spring?

Pelle:
 So yeah I moved the hammer spring and now get the gas dumping out the barrel for some reason

Pelle:
  Was not easy, but fashioned an end seal from a hardened tube of urathane caulk. Put one in a C 1600 Bb pistol and then ended up with both working well, I even steroided the 1600 and they are zipping out now. Just waiting for them to both start leaking, 

Pelle:
 Any ideas on which end seal goes in this valve? There are measurements but I see nothing that matches up. There is a larger or smaller one.. The bottom of CO2 area is about .490. Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version