GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Wild Game Preparation and Recipes Gate

Very Very easy squirrel surprise

(1/1)

454 Big Block Chevy:
crock pot, or boil 2 large, or 3 small nutters seasoned with salt/pepper until the meat is falling off the bones.  remove from heat, and pour the pot through a strainer.  set aside cooked nutters to cool.  once cool enough to handle, use a fork to seperate as much meat apart from the bones as possible.  put the "pulled" meat in a hot skillet with oil, lightly brown it, and add your favorite brand of taco seasoning.  cook according to there directions (usually add a cup of water and simmer down).  fill taco shells or tortilas with "taco" meat, and your favorite toppings.     good way to get someoen to "unknowingly" eat nutter.  tasts like pulled pork tacos.

Enjoy!

Jman:
Thats cool. I might try that, making squirrel burritos once I get a couple

dk1677:
Sounds like a good one Ed!

Jonesin:
I have had many types of squirrel tacos made from my own spices. I will add spice mixture soon as I don't like Old El Paso or Taco Bell seasoning. Tastes too "commercial" IMHFO.

only1harry:
Taco Bell seasoning?!?  My stomach can't take Taco Bell spices.  Makes me visit the bthrm a couple of times a few hours after Taco Bell, hehehe :)  I actually don't know anyone who doesn't do the same after eating at Taco Bell :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version