GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Contest Gate > Contests and Giveaways!!!

GTA Official Air Rifle Target Design Competition!

<< < (17/17)

KevinJBrown:
Thanks Travis, just talked to Jon, he put the NUAH target up there, he has lots of options for printing targets besides what is shown on his site, so I'm sure I'm going to be able to get exactly what I want, now if it would just get warm enough and dry enough for me to start shooting at 100 yards again.

KevinJBrown:
Well, I ordered 100 of the NUAH targets from Jon. It was painless, basically he called me back (twice). Actually someone who works for/with him called me back the second time to verify the details. I got exactly what I wanted even though I wasn't able to see or touch what we were talking about. The targets are really nice quality, and the price was right. I ordered 100 for the first go around. I'm sure shipping would have been better if I had ordered 500 or 1000. Maybe once COVID gets settled out, people can start ordering in groups to save on shipping.

Anyway, the four ring was spot on for 4", and the finish was really nice. I ordered 80 weight which is a little heavier that what is what he lists on the web site, but I like my targets to hang straight in "calm" air without really attaching them to the backing (I'm lazy). I can't wait to put some holes in these to see what they look like. "Weather (and my doctor now) permitting.

oldpro:

--- Quote from: KevinJBrown on March 08, 2021, 01:28:46 PM ---Well, I ordered 100 of the NUAH targets from Jon. It was painless, basically he called me back (twice). Actually someone who works for/with him called me back the second time to verify the details. I got exactly what I wanted even though I wasn't able to see or touch what we were talking about. The targets are really nice quality, and the price was right. I ordered 100 for the first go around. I'm sure shipping would have been better if I had ordered 500 or 1000. Maybe once COVID gets settled out, people can start ordering in groups to save on shipping.

Anyway, the four ring was spot on for 4", and the finish was really nice. I ordered 80 weight which is a little heavier that what is what he lists on the web site, but I like my targets to hang straight in "calm" air without really attaching them to the backing (I'm lazy). I can't wait to put some holes in these to see what they look like. "Weather (and my doctor now) permitting.

--- End quote ---
Thank you Kevin for supporting our vendors!!!

Just4Fun:

Thank you Kevin for supporting our vendors!!!
[/quote]

I see this is an old post but couldn't help myself  "support our vendors"

Gone Fishing:

--- Quote from: avator on December 24, 2020, 12:23:36 PM ---No pics of mods or admins please.... lol

--- End quote ---

Lol that idea is a bit messed up...but funny admittedly

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version