GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > PCP/CO2/HPA Air Gun Gates "The Darkside"

Received my BSA Scorpion!!

(1/16) > >>

AK:
Now, there is something that I’d like to know. Does the bolt touch the stock when seated down? Because here it does. Also, there are s lot of scratches on this rifle (sadly) and the cocking bolt is very beat up. I’ll switch that anyway so it shouldn’t bother me for now  8)
There’s also a weird faint click when I release the trigger at the first stage.

Other than that, this gun is really exciting me! The stock feels nice (other than the scratches and green spots...), the bluing is great, and everything feels nice.

AK

Motorhead:
Handle when correctly adjusted SHOULD NOT touch the stock .....  Loosen the small allen screw in back of handle, move handle where you want it and retighten screw.

as too trigger ... only faint click maybe the safety is not fully into the fire position or trigger blade maybe dragging on the stock where it passes threw into the guard area ?

AK:
The screw is very tight, what do I do?

AK

Motorhead:
Likely has loc-tite on it ... With a metric wrench that fits well, MORE torque

AK:
Another thing—the bolt seems and feels dry so should I lube it? If so, what should I use? Silcone grease? Silcone oil? I would apply the lube on the stem that sticks out when cocked, right?

Thanks,

AK

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version