GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Air gun Entertainment and reviews > Hajimoto Productions

JSAR HAWK: Complete Review (video)

(1/5) > >>

Hajimoto:

Waz gowinawn peeple? ;D

This is my complete review of the Jefferson State Air Rifles HAWK in .22 caliber. I run the PCP through its paces and share the results with you first hand. I shot 10 different types of slugs and pellets to try and narrow down what this ole likes and you will see, it is pretty accurate with the larger pellets, slugs.

If you are going to shoot slugs, shoot 218's for sure as the barrel is not choked and needs to have that tighter fit which is clearly demonstrated by the grouping of the H&N 218 21gr Slug that was tested.

Throughout this video I reference my other videos that are a part of my JSAR HAWK Series which you can find at the following link:

Enjoy!

jusanothajoe:
Great review !
Would love to see one on the .177 model.

PoolDoc:
Awesome video as usual thanks.
I am curious if you did any shooting without the shroud/air stripper? could it be possible that those parts are effecting accuracy?

JBinCO:
Haj is the best at Video!  Thank you brother as always....

Pool....good questions....my .177 has yet to find a consistent sweet spot ammo.  Best so far is JSB 13 Grains...... My groups look a lot like Haj's some same holes and then a flyer or two then right back to same hole then another flyer.....What are the rest of you seeing in the .177 as far as ammo that works best.  Power is not an issue and using shims I can shot most any weight at most any FPS.  I have some been gently asking JSAR about a chocked barrel and adjustable regulator for the Hawk .177 as well as what they are seeing as the best ammo for it.   Haj is right it is a joy to shoot but I am currently still searching for a way to get the same type of accuracy at 50 yards that I was hoping for......stay tuned as I am going to remove the stripper and baffles and see what I get without them!

cootertwo:
Another good review from Haji. Now he can start on the "RAPTOR" ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version