GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

GTA directory > GTA Forum Help Desk

How do you unsubscribe from a thread?

(1/3) > >>

Rat Sniper (AKA: PaulT58):
It seems than once you have posted a reply to a thread, you will see that thread when you click "Show new replies to your posts."  This happens regardless of if you are the OP or just posted a comment on someone else thread. 

This is great if it's a thread I'm interested in following, but if not, I still get a link to that thread whenever someone posts a reply, and I have to click and load that thread to clear it from the "Show new replies to you post" list.

Is there a way to unsubscribe from a single thread without changing the settings that would affect every thread? 

Sometimes I just lose interest in a specific topic and no longer want to have it pop into the "Show new replies to you post" list anymore.

Thanks...

ezman604:
Yes...
Find and click on the Unnotify tab of the thread.

dv8eod:
This has come up several times and there is no way to keep them from coming up.
Usually you get the answer to use the "unnotify" button, but that only affects the topics you clicked "notify" in.

Rat Sniper (AKA: PaulT58):

--- Quote from: dv8eod on July 16, 2017, 03:20:43 PM ---This has come up several times and there is no way to keep them from coming up.
Usually you get the answer to use the "unnotify" button, but that only affects the topics you clicked "notify" in.

--- End quote ---

I figured as much since there wasn't any obvious "unsubscribe" button, but didn't know if I was missing something.  Thank you for your help!

ezman604:
You can also go into your profile and on the list, click on Notifications. This will being up a list of threads you are subscribed to or set to Notify. You can select and or all of them and set to Unnotify and save.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version