Thank you to our advertisers!

Author Topic: Amazon. Crosman premier hp 177 and 22 on sale. Hurry.  (Read 1628 times))

Offline paintman

• Shooter
  • yes
Re: Amazon. Crosman premier hp 177 and 22 on sale. Hurry.
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2022, 10:00:54 PM »
Doubled price bump on the .22 Crosman HP, but the .22 Crosman Domed came down:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0039RFJI4/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&th=1
  • USA, NC Mountains

Offline MichAir

• Shooter
  • yes
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2022, 02:04:27 AM »

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0039RFJI4/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&th=1

I paid $9.99 for the domed .22 pellets back on 12/9 but received additional credit as part of using Amazon pickup location. 

The current price of $8.37 is the lowest price since May of 2020 according to camel camel camel price tracker.  So I placed an order for one tin that should be delivered Sunday.  Once the order leaves the warehouse I may place another order as they ship the tins in a plastic bag with no padding between them.

I have noticed that Crosman and other pellet prices move a lot on Amazon especially when stock is low or out.  I stopped using Subscribe and Save for several reasons.  One is that it seemed that the shipment occurred often when one or more items was higher than normal in price so any savings were lost.  I now have price alerts set so I receive an email when items I purchase periodically drop down to my desired priced.  The .22 HP pellets were at the same high price back in mid-December for several days and November 4th before that.  In October there were about 6 jumps to this high price followed by drops back to the normal low price.

I would expect the price to drop within a few days if the pellets are in stock and if the pellets become out of stock the price may not drop until after they back in stock.

My local Walmart has the Crosman shelves fully stocked with pellets for the first time since I started checking back in November so supply there has improved.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2022, 02:20:42 AM by MichAir »
  • USA, MI
Air guns I own
- .177 Beeman P17 from PyramydAir (ordered just before Thanksgiving)
- .22 Hatsan AirTact refurbished from HatsanUSA for $50 with free shipping.  Received 11/29/2021 but had to wait a few days to receive .22 pellets.

Air guns on order.
- .177 Weihrauch HW30S from Krale
- .177 Weihrauch HW50S from Krale

Offline vigilandy

• Expert
  • yes
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2022, 02:11:56 AM »

Thanks for the updated price.  I went ahead and ordered a few tins to see if I can convince a gun or two to go on a cheaper diet.  I usually shoot the JSB heavy.
  • Central Valley, CA

Offline MichAir

• Shooter
  • yes
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2022, 02:27:20 AM »

Thanks for the updated price.  I went ahead and ordered a few tins to see if I can convince a gun or two to go on a cheaper diet.  I usually shoot the JSB heavy.

Just note that your order will be shipped in either a plastic bag or at best a padded envelope.  To get pellets shipped in a box others have ordered other items that require a box.  I typically don't have other items I want to buy when I see pellet prices drop and if I did I may be afraid the pellet tins may damage the other items.  So now I have been ordering so that I get one tin per bag.  When I got two tins in a single padded envelope the tins has some dents in them.

Let us know what package Amazon used and how many tins you ordered.  Also let us know if they used any padding if they put them in a box.  Even if they put two or more in a box I doubt they would use enough padding inside the box to prevent shifting of contents and denting of the tins. 
  • USA, MI
Air guns I own
- .22 Hatsan AirTact refurbished from HatsanUSA for $50 with free shipping.  Received 11/29/2021 but had to wait a few days to receive .22 pellets.

Air guns on order.

Offline paintman

• Shooter
  • yes
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2022, 02:35:30 AM »

Just note that your order will be shipped in either a plastic bag or at best a padded envelope.  To get pellets shipped in a box others have ordered other items that require a box.  I typically don't have other items I want to buy when I see pellet prices drop and if I did I may be afraid the pellet tins may damage the other items.  So now I have been ordering so that I get one tin per bag.  When I got two tins in a single padded envelope the tins has some dents in them.

Let us know what package Amazon used and how many tins you ordered.  Also let us know if they used any padding if they put them in a box.  Even if they put two or more in a box I doubt they would use enough padding inside the box to prevent shifting of contents and denting of the tins.

Received another shipment yesterday from Amazon, six packages of these pellets, all in a small box with a wadded up paper filler.  Blister pack backing was bent up a little but the pellets unharmed. 

It may depend on quantity ordered.  This is the second order in the same size box I've received.

Ordered four more of the domed tonight since price dropped.  We'll see how they are delivered.
  • USA, NC Mountains

Offline Harv24

• Shooter
  • yes
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2022, 10:04:59 AM »
I've been ordering the 14.3 gr HP's off Amazon since I got my Cayden last year and found out how well it shoots them.
I've got a nice stash of over 15K of pellets and none of the tins were damaged. As another poster said, the tins come in a blister pack, geared for hanging from a peg. That blister pack does a great job of protecting them.
  • USA, WI,
Benjamin Cayden .22
Brocock Concept XR .22

Offline Xraycer

• GTA Senior Contributor
  • Black Guns Matter
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2022, 09:25:11 PM »
I was at my local Super Walmart today, and got a pleasant surprise. CPHP .22 went by back down to $6 and change. However, .177 are still at $7 and change. $3 more than what it was.
  • Southern NH, USA
Proud member of  F.U.G.L.Y.
(Sorry, but you are not allowed to access the gallery)

Offline MichAir

• Shooter
  • yes
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2022, 07:06:23 PM »
I received my Crosman .22 pellets from Amazon on Wednesday for $8.37 per tin of 500 and now today I see the price dropped down to $7.73.
  • USA, MI
Air guns I own

Air guns on order.