GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

GTA directory > GTA Announcement Gate

**2017 GTA Gene Curtis Memorial Fun Shoot/Airgun Show**

(1/60) > >>

ezman604:
Okay folks, it's time to get serious about this years event. :)
We are gathering info from you to help make it a success as usual. Hopefully the weather will cooperate better this year!!!
The event will be "officially" 19-21 May at the Gallatin County Fairgrounds in Glencoe, KY. I'll roll in early, probably Tuesday 15th to get started prepping. Anyone is welcome to come early to just hang out, help set up or do some shooting. I'll list more the information soon but for now we have to get started on a count of folks that will attend. We will reserve a block of rooms at the Ramada Sparta and will have a discount code for our members to use.
I am attaching a poll to get a head count of those that will most likely attend and who will need a room reserved at the Ramada. The discount code last year made the rooms $69 per night, an excellent rate. I also need to know if you need an RV slot. Vendors, I need to know who are coming and planning to set up in the concession area. ONLY our preapproved vendors will have reserved spots. Any that show up unannounced will have to wait and see what room is left. We want to fit everyone in but must make consideration for our GTA vendors that reserve in advance.
We will have a most excellent time as usual. Please help us out by filling in the poll.
Also, I will be placing an order for shirts again. Take a look at the previous posts about shirts and give me an idea of number of shirts, T-shirt or Polo, sizes, pocket or not and color choices.

Okay, just off the phone with Jeff at Ramada Sparta. We are set up for the discount code so you can start calling for your reservations.
Be aware that they are 100% non-smoking rooms. They have offered us rooms at $69 per night which is excellent. It's a better rate than any advertised on their site.
https://www.wyndhamhotels.com/ramada/sparta-kentucky/ramada-sparta-ky/overview

Don't make reservations online,. please call. Tell them you are with the GTA group and you have a choice of a king size bed or a room with two queen size. Your choice.
Call (859)567-7223. If the person on the phone has any issues or problems, ask to speak to Jeff, the manager.
See you guys there!!!!
And until then...
SAFE & Happy Shooting!!!!
Dave
 8)

Here is a link to last years post with a preview of things.
http://www.gatewaytoairguns.org/GTA/index.php?topic=100747.0

OleTomCat:
I got a kitchen pass from the misses, working on a truck pool to get two other members to go with....

Tim aka lefteyeshot
Kevin aka Grimzee

Hope I spelled their handles correctly....

Booger:
I told one person I probably would not be able to make it, another threatened me if I didn't. All I can say is I will try. The wife says she will not go with me and if I do she and Sancho need me to leave all my credit cards at home. :(

grimeszee:

--- Quote from: OleTomCat on January 12, 2017, 04:32:43 PM ---I got a kitchen pass from the misses, working on a truck pool to get two other members to go with....

Tim aka lefteyeshot
Kevin aka Grimzee

Hope I spelled their handles correctly....

--- End quote ---
Nope, Grimeszee

jimmymc2900:
I am going to be there. Going to an RC aircraft meet in SC that week but will leave that Friday and be at the shoot for the weekend. Bringing my wife and another shooter with me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version