GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Hunting Gate

2021 rattus #5

(1/6) > >>

ranchibi:
I thought there was a mated pair of rats  🐀 coming to the bait station for a couple of weeks but it happened to be 2 females and I got this big one this morning @ 4:40ish. She had been coming and going all night but never stopping to eat till 4:40 when I got her with the Prod which was setup and ready to go. Slow year so far but traffic seems to be on the rise.

35 shooter:
Yep, back on a roll ;). Good shot!

ranchibi:

--- Quote from: 35 shooter on October 19, 2021, 11:49:15 PM ---Yep, back on a roll ;). Good shot!

--- End quote ---

Buddy, thank you for the kind words! I wish I was on a roll but it seems the rat population has diminished quite a bit sad to say!

kbstingwing:
Good shot Randall, your having some action now..... I still have the one in my house, it's not going for the traps, I used apple, PB, banana, and maple syrup, I'm going to get some chocolate chip cookie and see if it will go for that, I haven't been able to catch it on camera yet either, so I don't know what time it's moving around, I think I'll break out the old HF driveway sensors..... I'm gonna get this Rat if it Kills me.... :o :o :o ;D

ranchibi:

--- Quote from: kbstingwing on October 20, 2021, 01:37:05 PM ---Good shot Randall, your having some action now..... I still have the one in my house, it's not going for the traps, I used apple, PB, banana, and maple syrup, I'm going to get some chocolate chip cookie and see if it will go for that, I haven't been able to catch it on camera yet either, so I don't know what time it's moving around, I think I'll break out the old HF driveway sensors..... I'm gonna get this Rat if it Kills me.... :o :o :o ;D

--- End quote ---

Kevin, thank you very much kind sir! Yeah, you definitely need to get one that is inside! Someone on here mentioned kale 🥬 and that his daughters pet rats go ape for it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version