PyramydAir The Airgun Experts Umarex USA Airguns Utah Airguns Nielson Specialty Ammo Nielson Specialty Ammo FX Airguns DonnyFL Airgun Archery Fun Saber Tactical New England Airguns Evanix Airguns at Airgun Pro Shop Sekhmet USA Freedom Targets AirgunWeb Old School Airgun Reviews Hajimoto Productions Airgun Angie - Backyard Shooting Air Tanks Plus Jefferson State Air Rifles PyramydAir The Airgun Experts Umarex USA Airguns Utah Airguns Nielson Specialty Ammo Nielson Specialty Ammo FX Airguns DonnyFL Airgun Archery Fun Saber Tactical New England Airguns Evanix Airguns at Airgun Pro Shop Sekhmet USA Freedom Targets AirgunWeb Old School Airgun Reviews Hajimoto Productions Airgun Angie - Backyard Shooting Air Tanks Plus Jefferson State Air Rifles PyramydAir The Airgun Experts Umarex USA Airguns Utah Airguns Nielson Specialty Ammo Nielson Specialty Ammo FX Airguns DonnyFL Airgun Archery Fun Saber Tactical New England Airguns Evanix Airguns at Airgun Pro Shop Sekhmet USA Freedom Targets AirgunWeb Old School Airgun Reviews Hajimoto Productions Airgun Angie - Backyard Shooting Air Tanks Plus Jefferson State Air Rifles PyramydAir The Airgun Experts Umarex USA Airguns Utah Airguns Nielson Specialty Ammo Nielson Specialty Ammo FX Airguns DonnyFL Airgun Archery Fun Saber Tactical New England Airguns Evanix Airguns at Airgun Pro Shop Sekhmet USA Freedom Targets AirgunWeb Old School Airgun Reviews Hajimoto Productions Airgun Angie - Backyard Shooting Air Tanks Plus Jefferson State Air Rifles

Author Topic: Air Venturi AVENGER (Full Review) …as Accurate as it gets!!!  (Read 313 times))

Offline evinax-f-a

• Plinker
  • yes

I had heard the Avenger was a great gun…but until I shot one, I had no idea! This gun is amazing. The wood stock version arrived tuned out of the box to shoot 18.1gr pellets with extreme accuracy. How accurate is this gun? On a scale of 1-10, it's a solid 9.5. Find out why the Air Venturi Avenger is at the top of everyone's list, and get an up close look at the new wood version, in this full review video. Thanks for watching! -Nate @ Airgun Channel

• California

Offline avator

• GTA Senior Contributor
  • Happiness is a warm airgun... -Lennon Modded-
Re: Air Venturi AVENGER (Full Review) …as Accurate as it gets!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2021, 07:14:59 AM »
That wood stock for my Avenger just may be my next airgun related purchase.
  • From deep within the Rabbit Hole, Alabama

Offline Jt5916

• Shooter
  • yes
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2021, 07:48:20 AM »
Magnificent gun in that price range...

Too bad I can't find it in Greece.

Hope it's "internals" (oRings and system components, etc) endure with time or they are easily accesible for maintenance.
  • Greece, Thessaloniki

Offline Captain Paul

• Sharp Shooter
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2021, 07:58:18 AM »
Hope it's "internals" (oRings and system components, etc) endure with time or they are easily accesible for maintenance.

My understanding is that the Avenger is the Liberty re-designed.  I recently tore my Liberty apart to replace the o-rings and fix a leak.  I would say that overall the fabrication of my Liberty was very good.  The only problem I (and most others) had was that they used a handful of inferior seals / o-rings that eventually fail.  The other component with that problem is the poppet.  Fortunately, the Liberty (and I would expect the Avenger) is pretty easy to disassemble and work on.  I disassembled, replaced the o-rings, and reassembled mine one rainy afternoon and it hasn't leaked since.

Offline wildhorsehans

• Shooter
  • yes
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2021, 08:41:11 PM »
Like everything else I went full overboard and just ordered a wood avenger last night. That's 6 airguns in three last 3 weeks!!! Like I always say, I have will power like crazy, what I don't have is won't power. Ordered an air compressor as well.

Is there like a 12 step program or something for airgunners?
  • USA, NH, Derry
The new guy from NH

AIRBORNE!!!!

Offline jus Tom

• Sharp Shooter
  • yes
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2021, 04:19:21 PM »
Ooooh you do have it bad wildhorsehans!  Maybe the best "single step" program would be to burn the credit cards.  ;)
  • NE Ohio

Offline wildhorsehans

• Shooter
  • yes
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2021, 09:43:00 PM »
Ooooh you do have it bad wildhorsehans!  Maybe the best "single step" program would be to burn the credit cards.  ;)

That and a good swift kick in the rear!!
  • USA, NH, Derry
The new guy from NH

AIRBORNE!!!!