Saber Tactical
New England Airgun
Umarex Airguns
Contact us
Utah Airguns
SEKHMET Airgun Accessories
Freedom Gun Targets
Evanix Airguns at Airgun Pro Shop

Author Topic: Are there Any Airgun Clubs or Ranges in Louisville Kentucky Area?  (Read 165 times))

Offline StarManNorm

• Shooter
  • yes
I find it amazing that there are NO airgun shops or airgun groups in, or around, Louisville Kentucky!

If you want an airgun, ammo or repair . . . Youíre Out of Luck . . . You only have big box stores or sporting good chains to choose from . . . And They only carry low to mid-range products!

And, they never have adequate stock in guns or ammo ďSame-Old Choicesď . . . Forget anything high-end or Exotic!

It seems that there is no real interest in serious air gunning in Kentucky.   Sad!
« Last Edit: May 01, 2021, 02:22:55 PM by StarManNorm »
  • Shelbyville,Kentucky

Offline nirinium

• Paper Puncher
  • Shooter
  • Probably 1/4in CTC
Re: Are there Any Airgun Clubs or Ranges in Louisville Kentucky Area?
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2021, 05:37:01 PM »
Get up with me sometime. I'm over in Shelbyville as well.
  • Shelbyville, KY
FX Impact M3 Bronze .22/.25 | 500/600mm Barrel - Element Optics Helix - Saber Tactical Buttstock/Cheek Riser/Bag Rider - 300/480cc Bottle - DonnyFL Tatsu - Walmart Weaver Rings

Kral Puncher NP-03 Carbine .22 |  Donny FL Ronin - Hawke Airmax 30 Compact 4-16x44 - Hawke Dovetail Bubble Level - Hawke 30mm Match Rings - UTG 360 Heavy Duty Tripod

Offline DownlowAviator

• Shooter
  • yes
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2021, 02:14:02 PM »
Iím new to the Louisville area and the sport itself. If thereís a spot to shoot that you guys would want to meet at, let me know and Iíd be up for it. Iím about 20 minutes south of Shelbyville KY by the Ford stamping plant for reference. Iím waiting to get my FX Maverick back as I had to send it out to Utah Air guns get the bottle re-sealed but do have a Umarex Orgins .22 for plinking in the meantime...I even look at it wrong and the zero gets thrown by 2 mils. Haha, makes for an interesting exercise in patience.
  • USA, KY, Louisville
Fly low and donít die. -Tucker Gott.
...and while youíre at it, fly all the things.
Ps. Donít turn your air gun into a diesel cylinder...itíll die angry

Offline nirinium

• Paper Puncher
  • Shooter
  • Probably 1/4in CTC
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2021, 11:01:46 PM »
Iím new to the Louisville area and the sport itself. If thereís a spot to shoot that you guys would want to meet at, let me know and Iíd be up for it. Iím about 20 minutes south of Shelbyville KY by the Ford stamping plant for reference. Iím waiting to get my FX Maverick back as I had to send it out to Utah Air guns get the bottle re-sealed but do have a Umarex Orgins .22 for plinking in the meantime...I even look at it wrong and the zero gets thrown by 2 mils. Haha, makes for an interesting exercise in patience.

Sent ya a PM brother -- all my contact info is in there.
  • Shelbyville, KY
FX Impact M3 Bronze .22/.25 | 500/600mm Barrel - Element Optics Helix - Saber Tactical Buttstock/Cheek Riser/Bag Rider - 300/480cc Bottle - DonnyFL Tatsu - Walmart Weaver Rings

Kral Puncher NP-03 Carbine .22 |  Donny FL Ronin - Hawke Airmax 30 Compact 4-16x44 - Hawke Dovetail Bubble Level - Hawke 30mm Match Rings - UTG 360 Heavy Duty Tripod