Saber Tactical
New England Airgun
Umarex Airguns
Contact us
Utah Airguns
SEKHMET Airgun Accessories
Freedom Gun Targets
Evanix Airguns at Airgun Pro Shop

Author Topic: Aselkon MX-9 - Turkish PCP Rifle in .25 Cal  (Read 533 times))

Offline NorthernBallistics

• Shooter
  • Content Producer
    • Northern Ballistics Canada
Aselkon MX-9 - Turkish PCP Rifle in .25 Cal
« on: February 02, 2021, 04:53:56 PM »

I'll be updating this thread with more video, pictures, with the full review coming in a few weeks. Thanks for watching and give me a YouTube subscription if you want to see more! :)
  • CANADA, BC, Chilliwack

Offline Zeddymon

• Sharp Shooter
  • yes
Re: Aselkon MX-9 - Turkish PCP Rifle in .25 Cal
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2021, 05:57:53 PM »
thanks for the video!!  looks good out of the box, hope it does well in testing and i gotto love the shout out to WES!
  • USA, VT, Greensboro
corsair .357,TC-45, winchester 70=45, 3k adjustable,disco double .22, flashpup .25, Sentry Hc sidelever .22, beeman dually, .25 HAWK, .22 cattleman T2, 9mm bighorn, .22 pp750

• Shooter
  • Content Producer
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2021, 03:30:00 PM »
thanks for the video!!  looks good out of the box, hope it does well in testing and i gotto love the shout out to WES!

Thanks for watching, it looks good and feels good on the shoulder. I can't wait to get it to the range and do some pellet testing. Far to much gun for around here on our 3 acre hobby farm.
  • CANADA, BC, Chilliwack

• Shooter
  • Content Producer
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2021, 11:12:46 AM »

Having a little fun with some edits.
  • CANADA, BC, Chilliwack

• Shooter
  • Content Producer
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2021, 07:21:51 PM »
  • CANADA, BC, Chilliwack

Offline Hobbyman2007

• N.U.A.H. Expert
  • GTA Senior Contributor
  • yes
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2021, 12:56:00 PM »
Great looking rifles for sure but the real question is how does it shoot? Iím in the market for a hard hitting .25 and this might fit the bill. Actually the bottle version that Wes has in stock. I know even the bigger manufacturers can get a bad barrel here and there but there are zero specs on what barrels Aselkon use. No twist rates , land /grove measurements etc. At this point in the game , I donít like taking chances on a maybe. The only other thing is the weight of these. At close to 8.5lbs unscopped this is not what I would call manageable for woods walking. Thatís the exact reason my BT65 was sold , great gun but the weight was to much once glass was mounted.
  • Dowling,Ontario, Canada
I like air guns ,and they like me

Offline Zeddymon

• Sharp Shooter
  • yes
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2021, 08:10:45 PM »
Great looking rifles for sure but the real question is how does it shoot? Iím in the market for a hard hitting .25 and this might fit the bill. Actually the bottle version that Wes has in stock. I know even the bigger manufacturers can get a bad barrel here and there but there are zero specs on what barrels Aselkon use. No twist rates , land /grove measurements etc. At this point in the game , I donít like taking chances on a maybe. The only other thing is the weight of these. At close to 8.5lbs unscopped this is not what I would call manageable for woods walking. Thatís the exact reason my BT65 was sold , great gun but the weight was to much once glass was mounted.

Chad at Lethal Air is carrying the Aselkons and there is a Dealer/Distributer Airfire Tactical     https://airfiretactical.com/ who has stock of every model of Aselkon in .177 and .22
  • USA, VT, Greensboro
corsair .357,TC-45, winchester 70=45, 3k adjustable,disco double .22, flashpup .25, Sentry Hc sidelever .22, beeman dually, .25 HAWK, .22 cattleman T2, 9mm bighorn, .22 pp750

• Shooter
  • Content Producer
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2021, 01:44:58 PM »
  • CANADA, BC, Chilliwack

• Shooter
  • Content Producer
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2021, 05:30:43 PM »

How are you enjoying yours now Hobbyman? I know you've had it for a few weeks now...
  • CANADA, BC, Chilliwack