GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > American/U.S. Air Gun Gates

Ebay Prices

(1/68) > >>

Cajun72:
Well is it just me, Eprey prices for vintage Crosman air rifles is just ridiculous. Saw a rusty, weather beaten, non functioning Crosman 110 for $275 plus shipping really?

Ronno6:

--- Quote from: Cajun72 on January 21, 2021, 11:31:40 AM ---Well is it just me, Eprey prices for vintage Crosman air rifles is just ridiculous. Saw a rusty, weather beaten, non functioning Crosman 110 for $275 plus shipping really?

--- End quote ---

The stuff I seek has pretty much gone nuts.
I have managed to snag a 2200 for under $100, but that is rare.
People with 766's , 2100's and 2200's (as well as NEW AM77's and Legacy's) all think they should be able to retire by selling them.
What my old neighbor from West BG Virginia would say..."they think they have found a bird nest on the ground."
Don't exactly know what that means, but I think it applies.
But, 140's and 1400's and the sort are fetching premiums as well.

And, I LOVE the Daisy 880 sellers who offer "Vintage" Chinese made guns for WAY more than Wallyworld sells 'em for...
Someday, when I decide to sell, I should make a fortune (unless I miss the bus)

Ronno6:
A nice Crosman 2200 just sold for $255.00 + $15.00 shipping..
I may have to consider thinning my herd.........

Hoosier Daddy:
It is kinda crazy right now isn't it.

SwampHunter:
I watch there alot, I recently got a 4th variant 140 for less than $100, no where near perfect condition of course, but pumps air and shoots. The crazy part to me isn't the asking price ,but that people are willing to pay that and how high people are willing to bid on some things.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version