PyramydAir The Airgun Experts Umarex USA Airguns Utah Airguns Nielson Specialty Ammo Nielson Specialty Ammo FX Airguns DonnyFL Airgun Archery Fun Saber Tactical New England Airguns Evanix Airguns at Airgun Pro Shop Sekhmet USA Freedom Targets AirgunWeb Old School Airgun Reviews Hajimoto Productions Airgun Angie - Backyard Shooting Air Tanks Plus Jefferson State Air Rifles PyramydAir The Airgun Experts Umarex USA Airguns Utah Airguns Nielson Specialty Ammo Nielson Specialty Ammo FX Airguns DonnyFL Airgun Archery Fun Saber Tactical New England Airguns Evanix Airguns at Airgun Pro Shop Sekhmet USA Freedom Targets AirgunWeb Old School Airgun Reviews Hajimoto Productions Airgun Angie - Backyard Shooting Air Tanks Plus Jefferson State Air Rifles PyramydAir The Airgun Experts Umarex USA Airguns Utah Airguns Nielson Specialty Ammo Nielson Specialty Ammo FX Airguns DonnyFL Airgun Archery Fun Saber Tactical New England Airguns Evanix Airguns at Airgun Pro Shop Sekhmet USA Freedom Targets AirgunWeb Old School Airgun Reviews Hajimoto Productions Airgun Angie - Backyard Shooting Air Tanks Plus Jefferson State Air Rifles PyramydAir The Airgun Experts Umarex USA Airguns Utah Airguns Nielson Specialty Ammo Nielson Specialty Ammo FX Airguns DonnyFL Airgun Archery Fun Saber Tactical New England Airguns Evanix Airguns at Airgun Pro Shop Sekhmet USA Freedom Targets AirgunWeb Old School Airgun Reviews Hajimoto Productions Airgun Angie - Backyard Shooting Air Tanks Plus Jefferson State Air Rifles

Author Topic: Upper Middle Georgia Head Count  (Read 648 times))

Offline precisionaction

• Shooter
Upper Middle Georgia Head Count
« on: December 17, 2020, 05:03:59 PM »
I am in the Barnesville area and taken a new interest in the sport. The pandemic has put a damper on my normal powder driven practices, so I have invested time in picking up some air gunning. I just wanted to see who or what is in the area and reach out to the community in general.

I know there is a regular shoot up in Covington on Saturday mornings, that always sounded like fun, but the drive mitigating ATL traffic would make it a rare event. Saw a couple of fellers down in Warner Robbins are shooting some, which would be closer and more accessible, and there is a Krispy Kreme on the way. I am wondering if there is anything more in my neck of the woods, the community has to have grown recently.

I have a farm and thought about offering a field target match or two for fun, nothing serious or formal, it has a good layout for it.
I am the dude, playing the dude, disguised as another dude. -- Favorite Quote from Tropic Thunder.

Offline cast

• Marksman
  • yes
Re: Upper Middle Georgia Head Count
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2020, 03:31:01 AM »
Some of us shoot on Sunday in Lithonia but if you have a shoot we would come.
  • Ga Conyers

Offline EdinGa

• Expert
  • yes
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2020, 03:38:10 AM »
There's a couple of us in the Macon area.
  • Gray, Ga

Offline precisionaction

• Shooter
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2020, 06:45:25 AM »
@cast -> Lithonia is not nearly as far away as I previously thought it was, eastern Dekalb. We will definitely have to stay in touch. I have read there is a weekly tournament in covington offered by atlanta air. Have you attended it? Any thoughts?

@EdinGa -> The big little city of Maconia, I head that way nearly twice a month and make a pilgrimage to bass pro for shooting supplies. I should add a monthly visitation to Nuway while I am at it to get my chili fix. Out of curiosity, where do y'all normally shoot at? I read there are a couple down in Warner Robbins. Have you ever done anything with them?

I had more to inquire about, but honestly all that nuway talk made me hungry.
I am the dude, playing the dude, disguised as another dude. -- Favorite Quote from Tropic Thunder.

Offline EdinGa

• Expert
  • yes
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2020, 12:57:24 PM »
@cast -> Lithonia is not nearly as far away as I previously thought it was, eastern Dekalb. We will definitely have to stay in touch. I have read there is a weekly tournament in covington offered by atlanta air. Have you attended it? Any thoughts?

@EdinGa -> The big little city of Maconia, I head that way nearly twice a month and make a pilgrimage to bass pro for shooting supplies. I should add a monthly visitation to Nuway while I am at it to get my chili fix. Out of curiosity, where do y'all normally shoot at? I read there are a couple down in Warner Robbins. Have you ever done anything with them?

I had more to inquire about, but honestly all that nuway talk made me hungry.

Mainly at my range at home, but I'm limited to about 60 yards or so. I have a membership at Griswoldville gun club if I want to shoot farther than 60 yards. I have a buddy over near Lake Tobosofkee that I shoot airguns and powder burners with.

Let me know when you're going to be at Bass Pro and maybe we can hook up there or at Nuway sometime.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2020, 01:02:42 PM by EdinGa »
  • Gray, Ga

Offline cast

• Marksman
  • yes
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2020, 09:32:03 PM »
I have not shot with atlanta air they start to early.We shoot cans targets rocks from 10 yards to 200+ yards.
  • Ga Conyers

Offline EdinGa

• Expert
  • yes
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2020, 09:53:13 PM »
I have not shot with atlanta air they start to early.We shoot cans targets rocks from 10 yards to 200+ yards.

That sounds like my kind of shooting. I don't care much for competition anymore, but I do like to have fun and challenge myself.
  • Gray, Ga

Offline dougthe gun

• Shooter
  • yes
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2021, 03:53:47 PM »
Dear Cast,

I live in Snellville area.  I would love to shoot with you on Sunday in Lithonia.  Please report time and place in Lithonia.
If you do not mind text me a message also, 404-643-3318

doug
  • usa, georgia, snellville