GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Target Shooting Matches, Discussion & Events > The Long Range Club

100 yard submission with Taipan Veteran .22

(1/3) > >>

dgwren:
I fought the wind and finally caught a minute of near-still conditions to shoot this target!  My nephew and my parents' neighbor (on the spotting scope) witnessed the shooting.

12/16/17
Taipan Veteran .22
Windy!
105 yards (lasered)
1.9" group (only one outside 2 MOA ring!)
Shot off bench with bipod and rear rice bag

I think this qualifies for Sharpshooter?

JoeV:
Very nice shooting!

marty2:
Nice shooting Daniel.

Can you post another picture with a ruler across the target verifying the 4 MOA ring as per rule 6
"6. Required printable targets are attached below! Other targets MAY be considered that are clearly marked with a 4 MOA circle centered at the point of aim. all targets will have a ruler laid across them with one end on onside of the 4 MOA ring. This way we will eliminate any question to the size of the 4 MOA ring."
After you post the picture I'll add you to the club as a Sharpshooter. Thanks.

dgwren:

--- Quote from: marty2 on December 17, 2017, 09:20:15 AM ---Nice shooting Daniel.

Can you post another picture with a ruler across the target verifying the 4 MOA ring as per rule 6
"6. Required printable targets are attached below! Other targets MAY be considered that are clearly marked with a 4 MOA circle centered at the point of aim. all targets will have a ruler laid across them with one end on onside of the 4 MOA ring. This way we will eliminate any question to the size of the 4 MOA ring."
After you post the picture I'll add you to the club as a Sharpshooter. Thanks.

--- End quote ---

Thanks! Sorry I missed that requirement!  See below:

Blue:
Great job Daniel, welcome!

Blue

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version