GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Target Shooting Matches, Discussion & Events > The Long Range Club

100 yard Breaker challenge completed

(1/2) > >>

grimeszee:
I completed the 100 yard breaker challenge weekend on the 18th of November at OleTomCat place in Cross SC. I used My Walther LGU .177 and AA 10.3g pellets, I had to set my scope power to 10X so I had the mildots at 2.5 holdover and 1 mil doping to the right because of the breeze that can be seen in the video. I was unable to enter the contest and receive a patch because my Go-Pro died and couldn't shoot myself and the target at the same time so I focused on the target from the Firing position next to me. It took 11 minutes and 24 shots to break it but I did hit the ball on shot 11 which can be seen in the video but it didn't break. Here is a link to the video with shortcuts in the description to go to the strike points if you don't want to watch the whole thing.

Paul Seymour:
How did you post the youtube video to your post?

grimeszee:
I copied the link from my video and pasted it directly in my post.

Paul Seymour:
Thanks strange didn't seem to work for me when I tried to do that. I will have to test it again.

Paul Seymour:
[img]https://youtu.be/MeCT2pGNGTA/img]

I actually won 3rd prize the Benjamin NP2 in Snow Camo from Air Gun Depot for this contest...Not sure how when they did the drawing the didn't call my name, but it was delivered to my house. I replaced the trigger with a much better one and it's a pretty nice shooting .22 cal break barrel.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version