GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Target Shooting Matches, Discussion & Events > Shooting Match Gates

50 Yard Benchrest Match #10 Yr.2

(1/1)

sixshootertexan:
Rules and Target for 50 Yard Benchrest Match

Scores and a scanned copy of target for this match are due August 20, 2017 by 10pm CST

2 Shots per bull for  a possible 100 score.

Pellet must be completely inside the 10 ring to score an X.

Rules: Anything goes as long as it's off the bench or ground, except rifle vices!  You have to be in contact with the air gun, shouldering the airgun and pulling the trigger!

All air guns are WELCOME.

Distance: 50 Yards.  The trigger should be behind a firing line 50 yards from the target face.

Additionally, when posting your target please be sure to include the following in your post:

Screen Name or Name
Rifle or Pistol
Sights
Pellet
Position  (Bench Rested, Front bag, Front/Rear Bag, Shooting Sticks, Prone, HFT etc.).
Score
Other optional information to share (weather, etc.)

Please indicate the match name, match number and the date when the match was shot on the target.

Target sheet must not have been used (or to be used) in another match.

Target sheet posted must have been shot during the inclusive dates for that particular match number.

One Target per match.

Remember the most important rule is to have fun!!!!!!!

Target links are below.

sixshootertexan:
sixshootertexan
Custom
CP 4-16
AA 25.4
Bagged
86/100

WesBob:
Well, bit of a disappointment this morning. Wanted to enter in this 50 yard shoot so headed out early to do some 50 yard shooting. My Qb78 pcp was shooting beautifully at 30 yards last time I took it out, but a few things changed since then. Changed scopes from a 3-9 x 40 to a 6-24x50, but the other was my barrel band screw stripped out. I've only the two grub screws holding the barrel and  it's shooting all over. I'll have to fix things up and try again next time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version