GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > American/U.S. Air Gun Gates

New powerful single pump air rifle

(1/5) > >>

Alanheal:
I just came across this video on Youtube of a new powerful single pump air rifle.  I thought all the pump fans here might enjoy this as much as I did. There are a series of videos and one shows the incredible accuracy and also ease of pumping. 

Enjoy!

Mackado:
Looks very nice, single pump pneumatic sure cuts down the 'reloading a pumper' time issue while keeping it simple, and this one with plenty power, it sounds very quiet too, the only thing I see with the pump design mechanism is that someone distracted (or too young) may accidentally place his fingers/hand on the lower second set of pump lever links and crush his fingers on the down stroke, the poster/designer even puts his hand there himself on the video.

Yng@hrt:
Wow ???. Maybe okay for the range but not very practical for hunting. As mentioned above, scary pump mechanism & look out fingers. Not to mention it looks like it weighs a ton.

Ammon177:
Nice single stroke! Has a great look and 700 fps! Great for target,plinking and those rats with or without wings.

A.K.A. Tommy Boy:
I've seen posts on this one before. The guy that invented this gun lives up in Canada. This is his prototype gun I think.  Amazing to say the least.  Good Post Here.   Thankyou !     Best Regards - Tom

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version