Thank you to our advertisers!

Author Topic: New stock  (Read 1486 times))

Offline mtsheron70

• GTA Senior Contributor
New stock
« on: October 06, 2012, 03:51:35 PM »
Months ago I spoke directly with Peter @ PeterBuiltStocks of TopGun Air.  We discussed what I wanted; design; wood; and action.  He said there was one before mine to finish then he could get started.  Well, no issue, I really was in no hurry.  But months passed and no call or stock to be found and no e-mail.  I contacted TopGun Air through e-mail after e-mail and Peter direct and no replies.  So I have to assume he has forgotten; something has happened personally to prevent a stock being made; or there may be some business issues. 

Anyway, I have very much liked the Teryx aluminum stocks with the AR15 styling.  I contacted Rob Taylor who makes them or is the designer and guess what..............all out again!  He put me onto someone who just literally bought one but has since decided to go to a Air Force Condor....................yep, I was able to score a Teryx!  Can't wait to get it in and on the gun!

My last message to TGA was to cancel any order I had pending.  If he contacts me and has it in hand I will buy it.......if not I will be happy with the aluminum beauty on the way.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 03:53:21 PM by mtsheron70 »

Offline Motorhead

• Field Target Shooter .... Stand em up Shoot em down
  • GTA Senior Contributor
  • 2019 Hall Of Fame Recipient
Re: New stock
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2012, 04:02:38 PM »
About the time Peter was shipping mine he said the heat was on in Arizona and as was typical for him, he bugs out and spends his summer in cooler climates returning home and back to stock manufacturing some time in the Fall as weather permits.

Know waiting for Custom work can get drawn out, but am surprised Peter was not forthcoming telling you what he told me about his seasonal building schedule ??
  • Northern California ... Old Hangtown
** Home of MOTORHEADS AG Tuning Services **
      * PM me for further contact & tuning info.

Sacramento Valley Field Target Club
#https://sites.google.com/site/sacvalleyairgunclub/

Offline mtsheron70

• GTA Senior Contributor
Re: New stock
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2012, 04:46:48 PM »
About the time Peter was shipping mine he said the heat was on in Arizona and as was typical for him, he bugs out and spends his summer in cooler climates returning home and back to stock manufacturing some time in the Fall as weather permits.

Know waiting for Custom work can get drawn out, but am surprised Peter was not forthcoming telling you what he told me about his seasonal building schedule ??

Maybe it got hot quick then ;D  I can only assume with no e-mails he bugged out before beginning.