GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

GTA directory > GTA Announcement Gate

YouTube is up to it again, and we've frankly had it...

<< < (2/2)

nced:

--- Quote from: dan_house on July 31, 2023, 02:21:31 PM ---
--- Quote from: Motorhead on July 31, 2023, 12:26:35 PM ---Don't upset the KARENS ...

--- End quote ---

Good advice no matter the subject ... :)

--- End quote ---
Upsetting the "KEVINS" can be almost as bad as upsetting the "KARENS"!  :-[

DIAMOND:
You've put in a lot of hard work building up your channel and adding quality content to youtube. Over the years, I've watched many of your videos and have enjoyed them and learned a lot in the process.

So, if they de-monetize you, do ads still show on your videos? I'm asking because if they are no longer paying you, then you're channel should be free of ads. Otherwise, if the ads continue, then YT is simply pocketing ALL the revenue and not sharing a portion of it with you guys.

GTA-Airgunner:
Hey there.

The way it works when you get ďads limitedĒ is that the creator gets nothing. YouTube is still free to run ads and they do, but the creator does not get any part of it.

Itís their site, service, and they make the rules. They also interpret and enforce the rules as they seem fit. Itís why I need to reduce my exposure with them and create a separation.  The question is, will viewers follow or will they continue to just complain about YouTube but still spend all their time there. 

Weíll see.

Cheers
Rick

SpringerGuy:

Thank you for all your work for us.  Just discovered all this PC content.  Grateful for it.  Sorry to hear about the culture problems with youtube too many gun haters.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version